To order, please read this page before clicking on the “BUY GcMAF NOW” button (right) and fill out the registration form for the participant, once only; the address should be your delivery address.
We will contact you within 1-2 working days upon receiving your order to advise on delivery schedule and lead times
Please read this first
Please fill out this form once only. If you wish to contact us again, please click “Contact” at the top to send an email, or telephone.
- We send the GcMAF out, with ice to keep it cool, by international courier
- We will then send you an email to give you a tracking number so you know when to expect it.
- We can take credit cards via Paypal and we guarantee delivery to most countries.
- After the first two days you should expect to lose activity at the rate of 2 percent a day in transit. In summer it may be warm on arrival. (In the ‘worst case scenario’ and your GcMAF arrives in five days, you should have 90% remaining activity. At 37 degrees C, it has activity up to five days only.
- Two separate CAM activity assays [or tests] shown at room temperature appear to lose between 20 percent of its activity in 10 days, and 50 percent in 15 days.
- This is an initial 2% a day, which is insignificant. If delivery takes longer than five days, please contact us.
- GcMAF must be kept in a fridge at +4 degrees C once used, where it will last 8 weeks.
- You can freeze it once only; it keeps for ten years in a freezer without further measurable loss of activity.
Please inform us of your blood results
If you take a blood test with a monocyte count and vitamin D levels, or a nagalase test, we would appreciate you sending us a note of the results to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important steps to follow with GcMAF
We wish you well.
This is a registration form. (If you have already registered, just phone us)
Purchase GcMAF Online
Buy GcMAF Now
Click ‘Buy GcMAF Now’ and complete the form to register with us, then call to order.